Search for your next opportunity
Senior Marketing Executive
Senior Marketing Executive
Our client, a well-established Irish retail chain is seeking to recruit a Marketing Executive to join their expanding marketing team in West Dublin. With Stores nationwide coupled with a fantastic international online presence, this is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and creative Senior Marketing Executive looking to play an integral part of their exciting new brand strategy.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing/E-commerce and collaborating with key departments such as buying, this job opportunity suits a committed and creative individual who has a track record of delivering within fast paced environments.
This company has a fantastic reputation and offers a really nice culture and progressive career.
Salary is €40k-€50k negotiable but must reflect experience.
The job responsibilities of the Senior Marketing Executive are:
- Development and implementation of the annual marketing plan, promotional calendar and content marketing plan
- Deliver campaigns (tactical, brand and ad hoc e.g., Corporate Sales) via a range of activity/channels including PR, radio, print, in store window/POS, display, paid and organic social
- Deliver post campaign analysis including a review of return on investment
- Manage and co-ordinate supplier co-op marketing partnerships
- Maximise value from blog, content marketing activities and influencer panel to drive brand awareness and reinforce new brand positioning, with particular emphasis on USA market
- Work closely with internal designer, other colleagues and agencies to ensure all activity is on-brand
- Work with internal resources and external creative agency partner to formalise brand guidelines, image style guide and advertising templates ensuring all on brand
- Manage research projects including planned ongoing voice of customer
- Ongoing communication with Stores to ensure Marketing is multi-channel focussed and that shops are up to date, bought-in and informed
- Plan organic social posts with the internal designer ensuring posts are aligned with marketing calendar
- Run reports to ensure learnings are built into ingoing activity
The skills required for Senior Marketing Executive are:
- 3 years of Marketing experience in B2C environment
- Background in the retail industry advantageous
- Ability to work in an ever changing, fast paced and collaborative environment
- Previous experience with team management and marketing budgets management
- Experience in a fast-paced environment with ownership of range of channel activity
- Able to efficiently complete tight deadlines while maintaining high standards
Should you be interested in this job opportunity please apply or contact Ambyr 01 8717609.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|