Search for your next opportunity
Rooms Division Director
We now have a superb opportunity available for a Rooms Division Director to join a beautiful well-established hotel in Galway.
You will lead the front office and housekeeping departments to ensure a memorable guest experience is delivered and departmental revenue and profit goals are met. Reporting directly to the general manager you will liaise with the reservations team, the spa, and maintenance.
Responsibilities as a Rooms Division Director:
- Establish a loyal and well-maintained regular guest base that is well looked after.
- Ensure that all the facilities as well as operational equipment are well maintained and regularly inspected.
- Ensure that all guests receive a personalized and warm welcome, hassle-free check-in and check-out experience and a memorable stay.
- Inspect guest rooms on a rotating basis.
- Brief Hotel Manager/General Manager on all arriving/departing VIP guests.
- Supervise, guide, train, and manage the performance of all departmental heads within the Rooms Division, and ensure they meet the standards always required.
- Run the Rooms Division.
- Select, lead, and develop a successful and inspiring team of high-potential employees and manage their performance and progress, including progressive discipline and conducting annual reviews.
- Be a key driver in the hotel up-selling programme and incremental revenue programme and ensure training is conducted for all new recruits in a timely manner.
- Conduct departmental meetings.
Requirements as a Rooms Division Director:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a large property
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent customer service and people management skills
Benefits of a Rooms Division Director:
- Company events
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Sick pay
- Wellness program
If this sounds like an opportunity you may be interested in then please apply below or call Kate directly on 087 702 0581 for a confidential chat.