Search for your next opportunity
Retail Marketing Manager
Marketing Manager – Retail
My client, a well-established Irish retailer is recruiting a Marketing Manager to join their Cork Head Office.
This is a newly recreated position that will report into the Head of Retail so this is a position that comes with a lot of autonomy and the Marketing Manager can really make this role their own.
Salary circa €55K-€65K, may be negotiable but must reflect experience.
Responsible for leading and mentoring a team of two you will create and implement the strategic marketing plan for both stores and online.
The ideal candidate will come from a retail environment, have led a small team and is comfortable working with suppliers, brand partners, digital and media agencies.
Responsibilities for the job of Marketing Manager:
- Create and implement the strategic marketing plan
- Manage campaigns from brief to delivery, including Digital, TV, Radio, Press, PR, in-store events, Digital Display, Organic & Paid Social, email marketing, influencer marketing and in-store point of sale.
- Set campaign objectives, measure and report on performance
- Manage budget and forecasting
- Manage digital and media agencies
- Build and maintain relationships with suppliers and brand partners
Should you be interested in this job opportunity please apply or contact Ambyr Medford 01 8717609.