Search for your next opportunity
Responsible Sourcing Manager
At Excel Recruitment, we are now hiring a Responsible Sourcing Manager on behalf of our client, a global leader in Food Retail. The Responsible Sourcing Manager will be based at the company’s Irish HQ in Dublin 24.
The Responsible Sourcing Manager will focus on the Environmental and Ethical aspects of the company’s own brand products and suppliers. Bringing affordable and ethically sustained products to their customers.
- Development and practice of responsible sourcing policies and projects at a national level, enforcing CSR requirements and monitoring internal KPIs
- Assist the buying team in their product/supplier selection regarding sustainability and ethical aspects of own brand products
- Implement the Ethical Trading Programme by working alongside the Buying, Marketing, & Public Relations teams
- Maintain relationships with external stakeholders collaborating in developing sector-wide solutions where appropriate
- Consistently working towards sustainability targets – ethical sourcing, packaging reduction targets, etc
- Offer expert advice to the Marketing and communications team
- Drive the business packaging reduction targets along with our internal packaging technologist
- Actively participate in educating and training on product sustainability providing knowledge on market trends, consumer awareness, competitor analysis, and product innovation.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role within a food retailer or FMCG Market
- Third level degree is essential
- A comprehensive understanding of environmental and ethical raw materials/product certifications and 3rd party audit schemes is essential
- Experience in project management
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong people skills and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Full clean drivers’ licence
- Competitive salary- €43,250 rising to €55,150 after 4 years
- 20 days annual leave rising to 25 days after 2 years
- Private employee medical insurance
- Company pension after 1 year
- Hybrid working option – up to 2 days from home
- Onsite gym and canteen
Should you be interested in this Responsible Sourcing Manager role please upload your CV via the link provided. For more information contact Kayleigh on 045-397140. For more jobs like this please visit the Excel Recruitment Website.