Search for your next opportunity
Are you looking for a flexible work/life balance?
I am currently looking for a Relief Chef to be added to my database to help my various clients. I have plenty of work available for those who are seeking a more flexible work/life balance. This opportunity is ideal for those who are seeking either a new full-time or part-time job, as well as those seeking extra shifts
Requirements for the Relief Chef
- 1 Year of experience as a chef in a fast-paced environment
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- HACCP and Manual Handling is required [Training can be provided]
- Strong written and oral English
- A full driver’s license would be an advantage but not essential.
Relief Chef Responsibilities
- Attention to detail in a catering environment
- Ability to conduct the Kitchen’s Standard Operating Procedures correctly
- Comply with food safety and temperature practices
- Inventory control of food products in your area as per specifications
- Ability to prepare dishes by specified standards
- Great Work-life balance
- Flexible Working Hours
- Weekly wages
- Excellent rates of pay
- Paid accrued holidays
- Talented Team Support
- Quick Online registration through the Excel Recruitment App
By law, everyone in Ireland working in the hospitality or catering industry must have valid Manual Handling and HACCP (Food Safety) certificates.
Excel Recruitment can provide these courses on-site but will accept certificates from all accredited trainers.
If you are interested in working as a Relief Chef, please apply below or contact Shauna 087 132 1875