Search for your next opportunity
Radiographer – North Dublin
In partnership with Ireland’s largest orthopaedic hospital, Excel Healthcare is hiring a CORU registered Radiographer. This is a permanent contract on a full or part-time basis and could be the perfect opportunity for a staff grade or senior grade Radiographer interested in orthopaedics.
Our client is an academic leader providing an extensive radiology service including CT, MRI and interventional radiology. The hospital also offers rehabilitation, sports and exercise medicine, rheumatology, oncology and paediatric surgery. Located in the North West of Dublin just off the M50, our client is easily accessible by car or public transport. A positive work culture is promoted, with a focus on educational opportunities to enhance professional development. This role presents a unique opportunity to specialize and advance your career as a Radiographer and to become part of a world-class hospital renowned for education, research, and patient care.
- Perform diagnostic imaging upon requests
- Provide intra-operative service to the surgeons
- Ensure correct use of all equipment, ensuring compliance with Standards and Codes of Practice
- Mentor radiography students during clinical placements
- Treating all patients with courtesy and respect and reporting any patient concerns to the patient’s assigned team or the nursing team
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Registered with CORU
- Valid Radiography qualification, recognized by the Irish Institute of Radiographers
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise tasks appropriately
- Flexible working hours
- Subsidised restaurant
- A contributory staff pension scheme
- Credit Union and Group Insurance Scheme
- Free parking and bike-to-work scheme
- Excellent staff engagement and a positive working environment
- Staff library
- Professional development opportunities
If you are a newly graduated or an experienced Radiographer and would like to discuss this role in more detail, submit your CV below to Caoimhe. Your application will be strictly confidential.