Search for your next opportunity
Excel Recruitment is currently hiring a Purchasing Administrator on behalf of our client based in Fonthill, Dublin 22.
The ideal candidate will have previous Purchasing Admin experience, strong customer service skills, and be comfortable managing their own workload.
- Running weekly suggested order reports.
- Purchase Order Generation and overseeing the processing of purchase orders as required.
- Examining proforma invoices/order confirmations from suppliers and ensuring they match what was on the purchase order.
- Ensuring accurate delivery dates with suppliers and striving for improvements on delivery dates.
- Booking goods inwards and liaising with freight forwarders and logistics providers.
- Keeping the delivery log up to date with correct arrival dates.
- Matching delivery dockets to invoices, dealing with invoice queries, and passing for payment
- Supporting telesales by handling overflow calls during busy periods.
- Attending regular meetings with the logistics team and the accounts departments to ensure timely deliveries.
- 3 years experience in a similar role in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Analytically minded with an eye for detail.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office suite- Excel, Word, etc.
- Ability to work on their own initiative and to tight deadlines
This is a fully office-based role, Monday-Friday 9am-6pm offering €30k-€35k D.OE.
Should you be interested in this Purchasing Administrator role, please submit your CV via the link provided or call Kayleigh in our Naas Officer on 045-397140. For more jobs please visit the Excel Recruitment website.