Search for your next opportunity
Project Development Engineer
Excel Recruitment are currently recruiting for a capable Energy Design and Project Development Engineer for a client in Dublin. You will undertake various electrical feasibility studies and installation projects and services for a broad range of clients in the public and private sector in Ireland.
- Proficient in electrical services design and retrofit projects
- Issue RFP’s to contractors and suppliers, and receive, review and manage supplier and contractor bids
- Appoint contractors and suppliers, process purchase orders, maintain and manage the project cost file for monthly reporting
- Represent Aramark at client meetings and act as first point of contact.
- Establish a communications plan to identify and manage stakeholders ensuring good communications at all times.
- Chair regular progress review meetings, tracking actions, issuing minutes and project updates.
- Degree qualified in the field of electrical/ building services engineering.
- Further qualifications in the field of Project Management would be desirable but not essential.
- Ideally 4 to 5 years’ experience working in a similar type of role i.e. project management / designer / consultant / project engineer in building services consultancy or contracting would be very beneficial.
If you are considering a career move, please apply via link below or contact Brendan 087 382 0727. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.