Search for your next opportunity
€38000 - €40000 Office & Administrative Dublin South, Kildare
Are you an experienced Payroll Specialist looking for your next career move? Excel Recruitment may have the right job for you. We are currently recruiting a Payroll Specialist on behalf of our client based in Naas. Co Kildare.
This is a full-time permanent position, Monday – Friday, offering a salary of €38k-€40k D.O.E and a hybrid working model.
- Responsibility for maintaining all payroll data on the payroll system (starters, leavers, changes of data, hours, holidays, bonus, sickness, pension entitlements) for employees across all departments (circa 2,000 employees)
- Managing all payroll and compensation statutory requirements, to ensure compliance with Revenue Commissioner requirements and internal reporting needs.
- Detailed knowledge of PAYE, PRSI, USC, BIK, CSO reporting, returns, and interface with Revenue Commissioners
- Ensuring month-end and year-end payroll returns are completed accurately and submitted to Revenue and pension providers in a timely manner.
- Responding to and resolving employee wage queries in a timely manner
- IPASS qualified (Level 6) or equivalent
- 4-5 years’ payroll experience in a similar role
- Knowledge & experience of Softworks and/or other Time & Attendance systems
- Experience in dealing with various salary scales and types.
- High-volume experience in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Excellent attention to detail
Should you be interested in this Payroll Specialist role, please upload your CV via the link provided or call Kayleigh in our Naas office on 045-397140. For more jobs please visit the Excel Recruitment website.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.