Search for your next opportunity
Payroll & Accounts Administrator
€35000 - €40000 Accounting & Finance Dublin South
Excel Recruitment is currently hiring a Payroll & Accounts Administrator on behalf of our client based in Dublin 24.
If you are experienced in payroll & accounts payable and looking for your next career move this could be the right role for you.
This is a full-time permanent role, fully office based – 8.30 am-5 pm, offering a salary of €35k-€40k D.O.E
- Process Bi-weekly payroll for approx..65+ employees
- Ensure all payroll data is entered accurately and in a timely, including new hires, terminations, tax changes, and other payroll-related information.
- Respond to employee payroll inquiries.
- Prepare and distribute payroll reports as required.
- Ensure compliance with payroll tax legislation.
- Processing supplier invoices and credit notes ensuring 100% accuracy.
- Process weekly payment runs.
- Prompt and effective handling of supplier queries and continuous development of supplier relationships
- Any other ad hoc duties as could be expected of an Accounts Assistant
- 3 years previous experience in payroll & accounts payable
- Knowledge of SAGE 200 & QUANTAM desirable
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to function effectively as part of a team and use initiative.
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Fluent English
If you are interested in this Payroll & Accounts Administrator role submit your CV via the link provided or call Kayleigh in our Naas Office on 045-397140. For more jobs, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.