Search for your next opportunity
Outreach Support Worker – Belfast
£21450 Healthcare Belfast
Excel Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Outreach Support Worker on a permanent full-time basis, covering the Belfast area with a salary of £21,450 per year.
Our client is a local charity that provides a wide range of services to people across Belfast who experience homelessness along with mental health illness, substance misuse and challenging behaviours.
With a full, detailed copy of the Job Duties and Person Spec available on request, you will:
- Work and engage with members of the homeless community in Belfast, enabling rough sleepers to have access to appropriate accommodations and support services to help them move on from the street.
- Minimum 6 months experience working with people who experience homelessness and have complex needs, mental health illness, addictions or relevant experience that would be transferable.
- Able to manage challenging behaviours and situations, under pressure in a fast-paced and busy environment.
- Able to design support plans and needs assessments.
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written.
- IT proficient.
- Knowledge of benefits/services relevant to homeless people.
- Able to work shift patterns that will include early mornings, weekends and unsocial hours.
- Clean driving licence and 2 years minimum driving experience.
- £21,450 per year
- Career development and progression opportunities
For more information on this excellent opportunity please submit your CV to Wes via the link below or contact Wes on 02891 422 191 / 07551 284 326.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.