Search for your next opportunity
Marketing Manager – Retail
Marketing Manager – Retail
My Dublin based client is a well-recognised Hardware/DIY business with over 50 independently owned stores Nationwide.
Reporting to and working closely with the CEO, this is a newly created position so a fantastic opportunity for a retail Marketeer to really make this role their own and who will be an invaluable member of the team.
Salary is €50k negotiable but must reflect experience and this person will need to have a car for the odd store visit. Other benefits discussed on application.
You may be currently a Marketing Manager or a Senior Marketing Executive looking to step up.
As Retail Marketing Manager, you will take the lead in managing the budget and creating a strategy and marketing plan across the stores, online and social media.
Digital, Events, TV, Radio, PR and Influencer marketing will all be part of this job.
The CEO is relying on the expertise of this person so there will be a lot of autonomy and no micro managing!!
You must be comfortable dealing with suppliers the commercial team and store owner/managers.
With plans to redevelop the website experience in this area would be an advantage.
Responsibilities for the job of Marketing Manager
- Responsible for marketing activity for head office and associated members
- Identify your company’s target market and think of ideas to reach these prospective customers
- Develop marketing campaigns while remaining within budgets
- Organising the creation of marketing materials such as brochures and posters
- Monitoring and reporting on campaigns (digital, advertising etc) to determine effectiveness.
- Attending sales meetings, conferences and trade shows
- Develop a detailed data base of potential new customer/clients for the business
- Plan and implement an annual marketing plan; regularly updating the management team on progress
- Supporting members with organisation and coordination of all promotional activities
- Reviewing opportunities for marketing strategies like TV, Press and Radio advertising
- Organising and attending trade shows and exhibitions
- Managing and updating of company web site
- Implementing ongoing marketing campaigns through social channels.
- Fulfil the role of “Brand Guardian” for the company brand and work closely with the Brand Ambassador
- Maintain comprehensive records and analysis on all marketing activity
- Work closely with the sales management team to ensure a synergy of activity exists across the entire organisation
- Maintain a file on key competitor marketing activity
- Maintain “leading edge” awareness on market developments, promotions, materials and technology etc
- Produce marketing and product videos
Should you be interested in this job opportunity please apply or contact Ambyr Medford 01 8717609.