Search for your next opportunity
Leinster Relief Chef
€18 - €20 Chef Leinster
Leinster Relief Chef
I am looking for a Relief Chef across the Leinster Region. The role of the relief chef would be to help our various clients throughout Leinster. This type of work is ideal for those looking for a better work/life balance.
- Great work-life balance
- Flexible Working Hours
- Weekly wages
- Varied rates of pay.
- Paid accrued holidays.
- Effective Team Support
Relief Chef Responsibilities:
- Prepare all the food products in line with the request within a specified period.
- Prepare servings of meat, fish, and poultry
- Prepare desserts and cakes when required.
- Label all food products for food safety and shelf-life criteria and monitor HACCP procedures.
- Abide by food safety and temperature guidelines.
- Keep the kitchen area smart, clean, and sanitary.
- Managing inventory of food products in your section as specified
Requirements for the Relief Chef:
- Experience as a Chef in a fast-paced kitchen
- Full-service restaurant kitchen experience is desired.
- Ability to work in a busy kitchen.
- Initiative-taking, energetic, enthusiastic individual with a creative flair
- Someone who has a passion for cooking.
- HACCP & Manual Handling Required (Training can be provided)
- Strong oral and written English
By law, everyone in Ireland working in the hospitality or catering industry must have valid Manual Handling and HACCP (Food Safety) certificates.
Excel Recruitment can provide these courses on-site but will accept certificates from all accredited trainers.
If you are interested in the Leinster Relief Chef position, please apply below, or contact Shauna 087 132 1875
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.