Search for your next opportunity
Learning Support Assistant
Excel Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Learning Support Assistant on a permanent part-time basis 32 hours per week, based in the Holywood area with a salary of £19,734 pro-rata starting per year.
Our client has a global reach in the Social Care sector, offering a wide range of services that supports Adults and Children with learning disabilities. This client also has an impressive site with facilities that truly have to be seen to be believed.
With a full copy of the Job Duties and Person Spec available on request, you will:
- Provide exceptional standards of educational support to young people and children with a range of special educational needs and a particular focus on autism.
- QCF Level 2 or Level 2 in Health and Social Care or equivalent.
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a caring or educational setting.
- Comfortable in dealing with challenging behaviours and complex needs.
- Awareness of child development and learning processes.
- Understanding of curriculum matters.
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written.
- £19,734 pro rata starting per year.
- Annual pay increases.
- NISCC renewal fee covered.
- 32 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays).
- Organisation Pension and Occupational Sick Pay Scheme.
- Death in Service Insurance Benefit 2x Salary.
- Optional enrolment for private health cover.
For more information on this excellent opportunity please submit your CV to Wes via the link below or contact Wes on 02891 422 191 / 07551 284 326.