Search for your next opportunity
My client, an expert in the Home, Garden and DIY market is seeking to recruit an energetic Inventory Planner for their team in North Dublin. The successful candidate will be provided with excellent exposure in the end to end buying and merchandising function in a highly successful homeware business.
- Salary €50-53k doe
- Agile working
- Free car parking
- Career progression opportunities
Responsibilities of this Inventory Planner job include:
- Review, analyse and forecast demand to define optimum stock and parts levels ensuring class leading stock/parts availability.
- Identify stock/parts flow problems and suggest and implement appropriate countermeasures.
- Design, monitor and maintain KPI’s with clear escalation to management of critical issues with the business.
- Minimise stock loss, account for returns and damages by proactively managing the alignment of physical and system stock records.
- Creation of supplier delivery forecasts according to the master plans in conjunction with the purchasing team.
- Create pricing in line with the margin strategy and with margin protection in mind.
- Review margin reports to pick up pricing errors and margin erosion.
- Weekly/monthly reporting on inventory and purchasing and other relevant KPI’s.
Requirements of this Inventory Planner job include:
- Degree qualified, preferably in a relevant Logistics/Procurement Planning discipline (e.g. APCIS, CPIM or IIPM).
- 5 years of experience.
- Strong IT/Systems experience.
- Excellent Excel skills – Vlookups & Pivot tables.
- Strong work ethic, ability to work under pressure and work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent organisational, communication and time management skills.
Aoife McCaul is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website or call 01 871 7613 for more information. Unfortunately, due to volume only suitable applicants can be contacted.