Search for your next opportunity
HR Area Manager
HR Area Manager – Cork
Are you experienced in various HR functions and ready to join an expanding business?
Excel Recruitment is on the look-out for a HR Area Manager for our reputable and thriving client based in Cork.
Our client is a modern and progressive company with a fantastic company culture. They provide the highest standard of training and support to their employees to retain talent and keep their labour force motivated to achieve targets.
The ideal candidate for this HR Manager role is an individual who has previous experience in a similar Senior HR Management position and is well-versed in all HR functions. They must have the ability to increase employee engagement, compliance with HR policies and introduce HR strategies to enhance company performance.
This role is offering a competitive salary to join a growing team!
- Responsible for all HR functions
- Inform employees on HR policy and continue to ensure they are compliant to these policies
- Tackling labour turnover and increase employee retention through HR plan
- Be involved in employee lifecycle. i.e., onboarding
- Recruitment and selection processes i.e., interviews and screening talent
- Support senior management in HR elements and communicating HR strategies and plans in meetings (providing HR reports)
- Conduct performance appraisals and disciplinaries
- Lead a HR team and advise them
- Must have previous HRM experience
- Have the ability to improve HR plan and introduce various strategies
- Enthusiastic attitude towards work and be an example for all employees to emulate
- Excellent communication and calculated when making decisions
If you are interested in this job, or any other grocery retail jobs on the Excel Recruitment website, please apply directly via the link below. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
Call Nikki 01 871 7600