Search for your next opportunity
Head of Financial Operations
Excel Recruitment has an excellent opportunity available for a Head of Financial Operations to join our clients a Semi-State organisation based in Dublin City Centre.
Our client a Semi-State Organisation based in Dublin City Centre are looking for an experienced Head of Financial Operations. As Head of Financial Operations, reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, you will champion change and drive continuous improvement in how our client manages their business. A particular focus will be on providing financial support for the management of capital projects.
You will act as a trusted financial advisor to the Executive Leadership Team on all operational accounting matters, directing and overseeing all aspects of the Finance and Accounting operational functions of our clients Group, ensuring healthy financial management, leading a strong team to enable the delivery of the Group’s ambitious strategy, working collaboratively with Group Regulation to ensure all regulatory protocols are embedded within the approach to financial control operations and working in partnership with the Group Financial Controller to ensure alignment across areas of responsibility.
- Accountant (ACA, ACCA or equivalent) typically with 5+ years relevant experience at a Senior Leace
- Experienced ERP user. Previous experience of Microsoft Dynamics would be a distinct advantage.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint and word.
- Excellent finance, accounting and analytical skills, including revenue management strategies, capital expenditure planning, and project management
- Experience evaluating business trends and developing and successfully implementing new business programs and strategies that enhance financial performance
- Strategic planning skills; ability to translate financial concepts into actionable business strategies and tactics
- A scaling mindset, and the ability wear many hats, you will be comfortable in a dynamic and fast-changing environment.
- Ability to communicate financial concepts in a clear and persuasive manner that is easy to understand and drives desired behaviours
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
- Strong organization skills
- Excellent salary on offer €100-120K DOE
- Yearly performance-related bonus
- Pension, Life Cover, and Income Protection
- Complimentary breakfast, lunch, snacks, and coffee
- Located in Dublin 4
- Hybrid working options available 3 day in office 2 days from home
Should you be interested in this Head of Financial Operations position, please upload your CV to the link provided and Ciara Connolly will look after your application. Unfortunately, due to volume, only suitable applicants can be contacted. For more jobs, please visit the Excel Recruitment website
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|