Search for your next opportunity
Forklift Driver North Dublin
Excel Recruitment is looking for a Counterbalance Forklift Driver, who will play a crucial role in the smooth running of the warehouse for casual work for our client in North Dublin.
It is an ongoing position with shift hours being 8.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday, with a rate of €13.50 an hour.
An ideal candidate would be ready to start and have at least 6 months of experience.
Counterbalance Forklift Driver Job Requirements:
Valid certification to operate a Forklift
- Looking for a careful Forklift Operator with the utmost care to ensure efficiency and safety in the workplace
- Proven experience as a Forklift Driver with an in-house assessment before start
- You must be a responsible individual with great experience in driving industrial vehicles. The goal will be to ensure that materials and products will always be in the right place to achieve maximum efficiency
- Excellent physical condition and coordination
- Demonstrable communication skills are written and verbal
- Counterbalance Forklift Driver is required to load and unload deliveries to stock and to transport the goods to the next stage of their journey
- Locate and move stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment
- Identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies
- Checking the trucks are in good working order.
- Make sure any loads are safe and secure.
- The ideal candidate should be disciplined enough to follow the strict health and safety rules that are in place
- Keep updated records of inventory and activity logs
Please apply for this Counterbalance Forklift Driver Job accordingly. Please also note preference will be given to candidates who can start immediately. Contact Conor +353 18717676