Search for your next opportunity
Executive Assistant – German Speaking
Excel Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to join our client’s team in their Irish Headquarters in South Dublin.
The role of Executive Assistant is a unique, diverse, and exciting position within a fast-paced, dynamic, and market-leading company. The ideal candidate will be highly organised, and a team player with a proven track record working effectively with senior management.
- Providing high-level administrative and executive support to the Board of Directors
- Develop and maintain effective communications with key stakeholders to ensure a complete understanding of support requirements
- Diary management- Ensuring that the diaries of the board of directors are managed efficiently and optimised for time management and changing demands
- Preparing reports and presentations and delivering them in an acute and professional manner
- Planning meetings and events and coordinating the follow-up of key actions
- Booking travel arrangements and accommodation requirements
- Processing sensitive documentation with a high level of confidentiality and discretion
- Carrying out general administrative duties including financial reconciliation
- A confident and capable Executive Assistant with a minimum of 3 years experience
- Fluency in both German and English is essential
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, requiring high levels of flexibility and adaptability
- A professional and assertive manner with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to work to deadlines in an ever-changing environment
- First-rate knowledge of Microsoft suite with an emphasis on PowerPoint and Excel.
- Strong attention to detail
- A 3rdlevel qualification is not essential but preferred.
- Competitive salary €43,000 rising to €55,000 over 4 years
- Option of hybrid working- up to 2 days a week working from home
- 20 days annual leave increasing to 25 after 2 years’ service
- Private employee medical insurance
- Company pension after 1 years’ service
- On-site gym and canteen
If you are interested in this Executive Assistant position please upload your CV via the link provided. For more information call Kayleigh on 045-397140.