Search for your next opportunity
Digital Transformation Manager ,
Negotiable Office & Administrative Belfast
Excel Recruitment is currently seeking a Digital Transformation Manager to support our client based in Belfast city centre.
My client is a multi-award-winning social enterprise based in Belfast Northern Ireland and is expanding across the island of Ireland, this Non for profit organisation is a well-known name with establishments in many locations across The province and the island of Ireland
You will lead an ambitious programme of work that will transform internal systems and result in improved and personalised digital offerings, increased systems integration and effectiveness.
Your priorities will be to manage a complex, cross-organisational digital transformation programme of work,
Lead and manage a complex, cross-organisational digital transformation programme of work to deliver new internal systems and processes that maximise inter-departmental deficiencies.
- Working with strategic delivery partners and key stakeholders to manage the programme.
- Ensuring business requirements from multiple areas are integrated into systems and process planning and prioritised to deliver strategic benefits
- Being a key member of the Executive Team/SMT and other relevant groups to manage the impact on other strategic programmes and other programme dependencies, risks and issues
- Developing and delivering products, systems and programmes on time, overseeing the development of a programme plan, including systems design and technical recommendations, associated specifications.
- Understand a range of software and systems that could be deployed to support our client
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Proven experience of implementing organisational digital transformation and systems software projects.
- Experience in managing elements of a departmental budget and/or individual project budget.
- Proven experience in project management to deliver on joint KPI’s and goals.
- 3-5 years of relevant professional experience in project management leading diverse teams to achieve goals.
- Knowledge and understanding of software development/technology innovation
- Creative and innovative, and passionate about supporting our participant journey through a digital lens.
Benefits Associated with this role.
- 25 days annual leave plus 12 statutory days (pro-rata)
- Health Cash Plan (on successful completion of probationary period)
- Access to confidential Staff Counselling & Financial Advisory Services
- Stakeholder Pension Scheme (5% employer contribution)
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Flexible working initiatives
- Wellbeing initiatives
If you believe this role meets your current skill set and you wish to discuss it in more detail please apply via the relevant link and our team will be in touch shortly
We look forward to hearing from you
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.