Search for your next opportunity
Data and Communications Officer
Excel Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Data and Communications Officer on a permanent full-time basis, located in Belfast City Centre with a salary of £24,496 per year.
Our client is a local charity that provides a wide range of services to people across Belfast who experience homelessness, mental health illness, substance misuse, and challenging behaviours.
The role offers working hours of 8 am to 6 pm, Monday to Friday although there may be a requirement to work outside these hours to meet service needs.
With a full, detailed copy of the Job Duties and Person Spec available on request, you will:
- Be highly analytical and able to provide qualitative and quantitative analysis that will enable our client with to promote and deliver their range of services.
- Have the ability to highlight growing and emerging needs and changing trends of the homeless community.
- Be flexible, solution-focused, able to articulate clearly and produce quality reports that will be visible to all levels of management.
- NVQ Level 4 or equivalent in an area that covers learning in Information/Computer Systems/Research or Statistical Analysis.
- GCSE English and Maths; Grade C minimum.
- Minimum of 2 years in collating, analysing, and reporting of data in a variety of methods.
- Excellent report writing experience.
- Highly IT proficient along with GDPR knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written.
- High levels of accuracy with a methodical approach to your work.
- Able to assist with a transition from paper-based filing to computerised filing.
- £24,496 starting per year.
- Private Health Cover.
- 5% Employer Pension Contribution.
- Career development and progression opportunities.
To apply, please submit your CV to Wes via the link below or contact Wes on 02891 422 191 / 07551 284 326.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|