Search for your next opportunity
Counterbalance Forklift Operative
Excel Recruitment is looking for a Forklift Operative to work for our client in Little Island Cork. The ideal candidate would be someone who has previous experience with a Counterbalance forklift while being a team player.
Benefits of this Forklift Operative
- Weekly Pay
- Monday – Friday
- €13.11 per hour
- Possibility of a permanent job
Responsibilities of a Forklift Operative
- Ensure that Health and Safety procedures are followed at all times.
- Loading and unloading products safely.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Be alert to the risks and hazards of operating heavy machinery
Requirements for this position
- Valid Forklift License (Counterbalance)
- Manual Handling Certification (Training can be provided for a fee)
- Eligible to work full-time hours
- Previous experience working as a forklift operator essential
If this position is of interest to you, please do not hesitate to apply via the link below or to contact Dylan If you are interested in other types of warehouse work.