Search for your next opportunity
Excel Recruitment is looking for all levels of temporary Relief Chefs to work in a variety of high-volume healthcare, industrial, and hospitality units in North Dublin for daytime, Monday to Friday shifts.
Whether you are looking for 1-2 days or 5-7 days per week we have work for you! If you are between jobs, already working part-time, or looking for a few extra hours to save, we have plenty of opportunities for you to earn a great hourly rate.
By working with Excel as a Relief Chef, you will benefit from excellent rates of pay and will be paid weekly; would be able to choose the days and shifts you want to do; have a possibility of the role leading to a permanent full-time position.
Responsibilities of the Chef Job
- Prepare all food items to order as requested within specified time limits
- Prepare portions of meat, fish, and poultry
- Prepare desserts and cakes when required
- Minimise waste
- Label all food items for food safety and shelf-life standards and follow HACCP procedures
- Comply with food safety and temperature standards
- Keep the kitchen area neat, clean, and sanitary
- Stock control of food items in your section according to specifications
Requirements for the Chef Job
- Experience as a Chef in a fast-paced kitchen
- Full-service restaurant kitchen experience is desired
- Healthcare chef experience is desired
- Ability to adjust to high-pressure situations in a busy kitchen
- Always conduct yourself professionally while setting the standard for all team members
- express ideas and convey information clearly, effectively, and professionally
- Strong communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Own transport
Benefits of the Chef Job
- Work-life balance
- Weekly wages
- Excellent rates of pay
- Paid holidays
If you would like to apply for this Chef Job in Dublin please attach a CV for the attention of Dileta or call directly on 018717629.