Search for your next opportunity
Excel Recruitment is currently recruiting full-time Canteen Cleaners for our clients in Lismore, County Waterford. These roles are a seven day cycle and are full time.
We offer competitive pay rates on a weekly basis, accrued holiday pay, full training, and ongoing work with our clients.
Responsibilities of a Canteen Cleaner
- Ensure that all necessary cleaning tasks are conducted to the highest standards.
- Clean Kitchen utensils such as pots and pans in an efficient and thorough manner
- Loading and unloading dishwashers
- Keep surfaces, and floors exceptionally clean.
- Unloading and packing deliveries of equipment and food
- Handling and Preparing food in accordance with HACCP standards.
Canteen Cleaner Requirements
- Some experience in a similar role would be beneficial.
- Clear communication skills – good level of spoken English
- Ability to work well off own initiative and react quickly to any issues that may arise.
- Willingness to cooperate and work with colleagues as part of a team.
- Ability to follow instructions effectively from Supervisors.
If are interested in joining our Temporary Team and have the skills and attitude described, please click on the link below.