Search for your next opportunity
Business Partner (Organisation Development)
£40285 Human Resources Belfast
Excel Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Business Partner (Organisation Development), based in Belfast, on a permanent full-time basis with a starting salary of £40,285 per year and staff benefits. This role also offers a hybrid working model.
Our client is one of Northern Ireland’s biggest charities, which supports some of the most vulnerable in society by offering a wide range of life-changing services.
With a full copy of the Job Duties and Person Spec available on request, you will:
- Have responsibility for working and collaborating with a wide range of internal stakeholders to develop and deliver initiatives that will contribute directly to our client’s effectiveness along with strategic and operational goals.
- Design and shape initiatives relating to leadership and management development, workforce performance and planning, career and succession planning, employee engagement, organisational change, design, and culture.
- Relevant degree (or equivalent) or four years’ experience without a degree.
- Chartered CIPD Membership.
- Minimum 2 years experience leading an OD function.
- Successful delivery of OD projects and leading significant organisation change.
- Effective and outstanding communication, influencing, leadership and relationship building skills.
- Able to listen and a critical thinker with strong analysis and diagnosis skills.
- Driving licence and access to a car for business purposes.
- £40,285 starting, per year.
- Employee benefits package that includes comprehensive private health cover.
- Additional hours payments.
- 25 days holiday with an additional 12 stat days.
- Accredited training and ongoing support with progression opportunities.
For more information on this excellent opportunity please submit your CV to Wes via the link below or contact Wes on 02891 422 191 / 07551 284 326
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.