Search for your next opportunity
Business Development Manager- European Road Freight
Business Development Manager – European Road Freight
Due to an internal promotion, I am recruiting a sales and target driven Business Development Manager who will generate revenue for Road Freight through both new and existing customers across ROI.
My Dublin West client is a leading and well respected international Logistics business and this person will focus on the selling of European Road Transport to mainly the chemical, DIY and pharmaceutical industries.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, the Business Development Manager will focus on Irish customers who have road freight going into the UK and Europe or coming from the UK and Europe into Ireland. Domestic warehousing will also be a focus.
It is really important that this person has knowledge of road freight (not necessarily in sales) and can hit the ground running.
Once this person gets comfortable in their job, they will expect to be out on the road 80% of the time and the balance office or home based making calls and setting up appointments.
A Leinster based candidate would be ideal.
Salary is €60-€70k, Bonus, Company Car, 5% Pension Contribution and Discounted Health Insurance.
This is a great opportunity to join a world recognised logistics business.
Responsibilities for the job of Business Development Manager – European Road Transport
- Proactively identify, pursue, and maintain a constant pipeline of potential customers that meet or exceed established targets via prospecting, networking and referral activities
- Cold calling potential businesses to achieve maximum sales opportunities
- Producing price offers to prospects and clients
- Achieve set monthly and annual sales targets
- Accurately record meeting activities using the CRM system
- Establish relationships with strategic customers with decision making authority and/or influence to understand opportunities for creating value
- An in-depth understanding of the customer’s needs
- Embrace a culture of integrity and professionalism, and utilise this value-based selling methodology in all sales pursuits
- Facilitate regular meetings with clients and relevant operations staff to evaluate performance and receive updates from clients on challenges and future plans
If you want to hear more about this opportunity, please apply or contact Ambyr 01 8148747.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|