- Tuesday Tidbits: What's been happening in Retail this week? - May 20, 2013
- Retail News: Three Charge for Retail Thefts - May 20, 2013
- Retail News: Dixons reveal high profit expectations - May 16, 2013
- Retail News: Convenience and fuel retailer to invest in flagship location. - May 15, 2013
- Retail News: Dunnes Stores Rent Cut - May 15, 2013
- Tuesday Tibits: Small bites of Retail News. - May 14, 2013
- Retail News: Over the 300 jobs planned with Kildare Village Extension - May 9, 2013
- Retail News: 2 Retailers Saved as Xtra Vision to close 20 Stores - May 8, 2013
- Retail News: 17 Irish food companies join 2013 Tesco/Bord Bia Supplier Development Programme - May 2, 2013
- Retail News: REI cast doubt over Irish HMV stores Reopening - May 2, 2013
Retail News: Santry's Omni Shopping Centre experiences Blow. .
Posted on Oct 26, 2012
Tempest, a high street fashion department store which has been a focal point on Santry's Omni Shopping Centre for a number of years, has been closed.
The news is said to be a shock to staff and local residents; as with a number of concessions inclusing Awear, Wallis and Miss Selfridge, it was a go-to shopping hub for fashionistas. The company have yet to release a formal statement on why the business has withdrawn business from the centre. Employees are reportedly devasted at the news.