- Retail News: AIB takes control of shopping mall - Dec 10, 2013
- Retail News: New Retail Strategy shows potenial for Jobs - Dec 4, 2013
- Retail News: Amazon tested unmanned delivery drone - Dec 3, 2013
- Retail News: Nine One One Ordered to Vacate Esso Premises - Nov 29, 2013
- Retail News: A|Wear enters receivership - Nov 29, 2013
- Retail News: Marks and Spencer Staff Vote for Action - Nov 28, 2013
- Retail News: Convenience stores honoured at C-Store Awards - Nov 28, 2013
- Retail News: Mango to open high profile Dublin Store - Nov 27, 2013
- Retail News: Aldi and Lidl's hold on Grocery Market grows. - Nov 26, 2013
- Retail News: REI warns of support withdrawal for ESB - Nov 25, 2013
Retail News: Santry's Omni Shopping Centre experiences Blow. .
Posted on Oct 26, 2012
Tempest, a high street fashion department store which has been a focal point on Santry's Omni Shopping Centre for a number of years, has been closed.
The news is said to be a shock to staff and local residents; as with a number of concessions inclusing Awear, Wallis and Miss Selfridge, it was a go-to shopping hub for fashionistas. The company have yet to release a formal statement on why the business has withdrawn business from the centre. Employees are reportedly devasted at the news.