- Retail News: New Retail Strategy shows potenial for Jobs - Dec 4, 2013
- Retail News: Amazon tested unmanned delivery drone - Dec 3, 2013
- Retail News: Nine One One Ordered to Vacate Esso Premises - Nov 29, 2013
- Retail News: A|Wear enters receivership - Nov 29, 2013
- Retail News: Marks and Spencer Staff Vote for Action - Nov 28, 2013
- Retail News: Convenience stores honoured at C-Store Awards - Nov 28, 2013
- Retail News: Mango to open high profile Dublin Store - Nov 27, 2013
- Retail News: Aldi and Lidl's hold on Grocery Market grows. - Nov 26, 2013
- Retail News: REI warns of support withdrawal for ESB - Nov 25, 2013
- Retail News: Arnotts secure credible backer - Nov 20, 2013
Retail News: Discount Retailer to Open New Store in Dublin
Posted on Sep 27, 2012
Discount Retailer, Dealz, has announced that they will be opening a new store in the Dublin suburb of Dun Laoghraigh.
Business and Leadership reported yesterday that the successful business, operated by UK company Poundland, will be opening the new store in late October and it is to be situated in the Bloomfield shopping centre. The store has achieved enormous success since opening its first two stores in Blanchardstown, Dublin and Portlaois. It has since opened 19 stores throughout Ireland creating approximately 500 jobs so far.
The store runs on the basis of Brand Name products being sold for just €1.49 regardless of the item and it has been a huge success among Irish consumers, particularly with their instance on not increasing their prices despite the 2% VAT increase this year.
According to Business and Leadership, Dealz are on track to opening 4 more stores after the Dun Laoghraigh branch before Christmas time.«Back