- Job Special: Retail Head Office Jobs in Cork. - Jun 19, 2013
- Job Seeking Tips: How to Tackle Behavioural Interview Questions Part II - Jun 13, 2013
- Job Seeking Tips:5 things you do that harm your job hunt - May 30, 2013
- Job Seeking Tips: Navigating the new LinkedIn - May 23, 2013
- Job Seeking Tips: 10 things to think about in Interview - May 16, 2013
- Mental Health Awareness Month Special: Looking after yourself in Unemployment. - May 9, 2013
- Job Seeking Tips: 5 steps to boost your interview skills - May 2, 2013
- Job Seeking Tips: So you want to be a fashion buyer? - Apr 25, 2013
- Job Seeking Tips: 5 things employers and recruiters look for on a LinkedIn Profile. - Apr 18, 2013
- Job Seeking Tips: Save time in your job search - Apr 11, 2013
Job News:Excel Recruitment's Fashion Vacancies
Posted on Sep 26, 2012
Last week we told you about the number of Grocery Jobs we have on our books and this week we are currently recruiting for a number of well known fashion retailers. We have everything from buying jobs to deputy managers and more coming in every day so if you're "in fashion" scroll down to find out what kind of jobs we have at the moment.
Here are just some of the jobs we have available in Fashion Retail at the moment:
Are you looking at these jobs and saying to yourself "I have worked in retail but I don't have the experience to be a buyer" then you should check out this video of Barry Whelan explaining how to become a fashion buyer. Barry recruits buyers for the biggest fashion companies in the country so he knows the deal!
There are many more jobs to be found on our job page in the fashion retail sector and we will get more and more as the weeks go on. If you are in fashion retail and are considering a move why not apply today, or if you are registered with us already give Georgina or Aislinn a call on 01-8148747.