- Job Seeking tips: 5 Reasons you shouldn’t stop Job Seeking over Christmas. - Dec 4, 2013
- Job Seeking tips: What not to wear to an interview - Nov 28, 2013
- Job Seeking tips: De-stressing during the Christmas Rush - Nov 21, 2013
- Job Seeking tips: What questions should I ask in an Interview? - Nov 14, 2013
- Job Seeking tips: 5 things you should do when unemployed - Nov 1, 2013
- Job Seeking tips: Breaking the ice at a networking event - Oct 31, 2013
- Job Seeking tips: 10 Job search mistakes you don’t know you’re making. - Oct 17, 2013
- Job Special: Characteristics of a good retail manager - Oct 17, 2013
- Job Special: The dreaded video interview. - Oct 10, 2013
- Job Special: Fashion Buying and Merchandising Jobs - Oct 7, 2013
Job News:Excel Recruitment's Fashion Vacancies
Posted on Sep 26, 2012
Last week we told you about the number of Grocery Jobs we have on our books and this week we are currently recruiting for a number of well known fashion retailers. We have everything from buying jobs to deputy managers and more coming in every day so if you're "in fashion" scroll down to find out what kind of jobs we have at the moment.
Here are just some of the jobs we have available in Fashion Retail at the moment:
Are you looking at these jobs and saying to yourself "I have worked in retail but I don't have the experience to be a buyer" then you should check out this video of Barry Whelan explaining how to become a fashion buyer. Barry recruits buyers for the biggest fashion companies in the country so he knows the deal!
There are many more jobs to be found on our job page in the fashion retail sector and we will get more and more as the weeks go on. If you are in fashion retail and are considering a move why not apply today, or if you are registered with us already give Georgina or Aislinn a call on 01-8148747.