- Job Seeking tips: 5 Reasons you shouldn’t stop Job Seeking over Christmas. - Dec 4, 2013
- Job Seeking tips: What not to wear to an interview - Nov 28, 2013
- Job Seeking tips: De-stressing during the Christmas Rush - Nov 21, 2013
- Job Seeking tips: What questions should I ask in an Interview? - Nov 14, 2013
- Job Seeking tips: 5 things you should do when unemployed - Nov 1, 2013
- Job Seeking tips: Breaking the ice at a networking event - Oct 31, 2013
- Job Seeking tips: 10 Job search mistakes you don’t know you’re making. - Oct 17, 2013
- Job Special: Characteristics of a good retail manager - Oct 17, 2013
- Job Special: The dreaded video interview. - Oct 10, 2013
- Job Special: Fashion Buying and Merchandising Jobs - Oct 7, 2013
Excel Jobs- Sales and Marketing
Posted on Oct 4, 2012
Sales and Marketing is a huge part of any business especially in the retail industry. We have been recruiting top quality marketing candidates for some of the biggest companies for over ten years. We have placed candidates with some of the top retail and FMCG companies in Ireland and we continue to do so.
At the moment we have a number of sales and marketing jobs throughout Ireland ranging from the digital aspect of the vocation to account management and everything in between. Here are some examples of the sales and marketing job opportunities we have available at the moment:
This job involves developing and managing an E-commerce platform for a luxury Jewellery business based in Dublin. Other responsibilities include working with vendors to ensure maximum stock is available at all times, working with the marketing team to develop an online marketing stategy and dealing with all online transactions and queries. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an extremely successful, luxury retail business.
Business to Business Account Manager position with a successful business based in Dublin West. This job requires similar experience and it entails maintaining relationships with current clients as well as building relationships with new ones.
This job involves generating business for a successful business based in Dublin. Experience is required.
This is a temporary position with an FMCG company based in Dublin South. It is an exciting business to work within, particularly in the position being advertised. It involves marketing the brand successfully through exceptional management of the Marketing Mix.
This job involves managing the customer experience through skilled marketing management. There are many tasks involved in this senior role including budget management, monitoring and controlling the marketing mix, brand management and delivering reports. This is an exciting opporunity to work with an established and successful business.
These are just some of the Sales and Marketing postions available with Excel Recruitment- if you are looking for a move FMCG or Retail Marketing visit our Sales and Marketing Job page or click this link to see how you can register with Excel Recruitment.«Back